Having a new puppy is an exciting time. They are cute, cuddly, and will provide you with a lifetime of love and companionship. But having a new puppy can be overwhelming too. Puppies take a lot of time, training, and care.
Just like children, puppies require a series of vaccinations to build immunity against common diseases. Our Puppy Bundle is aimed at preventative health care to start your puppy’s healthy life off right. Purchasing a puppy bundle ensures your puppy will get the proper number of visits and preventative care for his or her health and wellness. They also provide a significant cost savings to you as compared to purchasing each service individually.
Canton Animal Clinic’s puppy bundle includes everything our vets believe your puppy should have to start him or her on the path to good health.
Puppy Care Plan
- Three wellness exams with a Veterinarian
- Distemper/Parvo vaccinations every 3 to 4 weeks
- Rabies vaccines
- Two Lyme Vaccines
- Blood Parasite screening (Lyme and Heartworm)
- Two fecal exams to check for intestinal parasites
- One deworming treatment per visit (as needed)
- First Flea & Tick preventative
- First Heartworm preventative
- Complimentary nail trim
- Coupon for $10 off spay/neuter (as long as done by 7 months)
- Puppy Education: nutritional counseling, behavior, socialization, parasite & disease prevention, dental care
This plan does not include visits or treatment of sick or injured animals.
This plan is not valid after 6 months of age.
The fee is due at the time of the first visit and is non-refundable, transferable, or retroactive.